https://dominiodenobleza.com/ is committed to making this website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://dominiodenobleza.com/ website.
This declaration of conformity concerns all pages located within the domain https://dominiodenobleza.com/, excluding pages to which external links take us and embedded content originating from other domains.
This website is partially accessible compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
The website is optimized for the most commonly used browsers and has been designed following the Responsive Web Design requirements, in order to be optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- There could be occasional editing failures in some web page.
- There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
- There is audiovisual content that does not include audio description or alternative media [Requirement number 1.2.3 Audio description or alternative media] and recorded audio description [Requirement 1.2.5 Audio description (Recorded)].
- There may be occasional editing code errors on some web pages. [4.1.1 Processing].
There could be some user interface components that are not labeled correctly. [4.1.2 Name, function, value]
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 10, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the developer.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
- Through the contact form on this website.
You can submit:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or.
- Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Contents that are exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
This portal is designed to allow you to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using standard browser settings.
If you wish to change the text font size in the main graphical browsers use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text Size
To change the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size.
- If you want to override the stylesheet or change the color of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read in Spanish at ¿Cómo cambiar el tamaño del texto o colores?